Bank of America employee
The newest addition to Chicago’s premier racing portfolio, the Bank of America Chicago 13.1, will offer a unique experience, encouraging runners to get out of the Loop and explore the neighborhoods of Chicago’s West Side.
The inaugural Bank of America Chicago 13.1 will take place on Sunday, June 5. The course will weave through the historic parks and boulevards of the West Side, starting and finishing in Garfield Park.
A two-day Packet Pick-up will be held on Friday and Saturday at the Roosevelt Collection (150 W. Roosevelt).
Bank of America employees can enter the 2021 Bank of America Chicago 13.1 for $50.*Register
* Please note: This offer is only available to Bank of America employees and is not transferrable to nonemployees, including family members. All employee entries will be verified prior to being listed on the online confirmation page.
- Participants must be 14 years or older on race day.
- Participants 14 to 17 years of age must have permission from their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate in the race. This permission is given during the application process.
- The Bank of America Chicago 13.1 requires that participants be able to complete the 13.1-mile distance in 3 hours and 15 minutes (h:mm:ss/3:15:59). The course will reopen for public use on a rolling schedule based on this time limit.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the event rules.