The Bank of America Chicago 13.1 will take place on Sunday, June 7. The inaugural race will offer a uniquely Chicago experience; encouraging runners to get out of the Loop and explore the neighborhoods of Chicago’s west side. Join us on Friday, June 5 and Saturday, June 6 for a pre-race festival featuring entertainers and restaurants from Chicago’s vibrant and diverse cultural and culinary scenes.
The entry fee for the 2020 event is $95 (USD). The entry fee will increase to $115 (USD) in the weeks leading up to the event.Sign up for the 2020 Bank of America Chicago 13.1
Race day packet pick-up will be available to purchase for $30 on a first-come first-served basis at the point of registration. This opportunity is available to the first 500 runners who select and pay for this option.
What you get
- Participant running shirt
- An official finisher’s medal
- Event bib number and timing device
- Participants must be 14 years or older on race day.
- Participants 14-17 years of age must have permission from their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate in the race. This permission is given during the application process.
- The Bank of America Chicago 13.1 requires that participants be able to complete the 13.1 mile distance in 3 hours and 15 minutes (h:mm:ss/3:15:59). The course will reopen for public use on a rolling schedule based on this time limit.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the event rules.