The Bank of America Chicago 13.1 will take place on Sunday, June 6, 2021. The race will offer a uniquely Chicago experience; encouraging runners to get out of the Loop and explore the neighborhoods of Chicago’s west side. Join us on Friday, June 4 and Saturday, June 5 for a pre-race festival featuring entertainers and restaurants from Chicago’s vibrant and diverse cultural and culinary scenes.
Information about registration for the 2021 Bank of America Chicago 13.1 will be available in the coming months.
- Participants must be 14 years or older on race day.
- Participants 14-17 years of age must have permission from their parent or legal guardian permitting them to participate in the race. This permission is given during the application process.
- The Bank of America Chicago 13.1 requires that participants be able to complete the 13.1 mile distance in 3 hours and 15 minutes (h:mm:ss/3:15:59). The course will reopen for public use on a rolling schedule based on this time limit.
- The sale and/or transfer of race entries/bib numbers is strictly prohibited.
- All registration fees and ancillary purchases are nonrefundable.
- All participants must be familiar with and abide by the event rules.