Sponsor Social Media
- Sponsor social media posts must present an offer, service or promotion to the Bank of America Chicago 13.1 “Fans,” participant base or spectators, which will further integrate sponsor into the event. Brand equity messages will not be accepted.
- Sponsor to follow this process when submitting a request to utilize this asset:
- Update and send social worksheet at least two weeks before the desired post date(s).
- Submit completed worksheet at least one week prior to desired post date.
- Posts that do not follow this process will not be accepted.
- Type of posts that do well with our Facebook running community:
- Relevant info to runners
- Graphically pleasing – please use running or race-related creative. Standalone logos are not recommended and get less engagement from fans.
- Short videos with upbeat music/clips
- We have found Instagram stories to be a great placement for sponsors, especially since all accounts can now add like to stories regardless of number of followers
- If you want to see examples on the type of content we are looking for, please contact our Social Media Manager Holly Petrovich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specs and recommendations:
- Copy: 100 words or less
- Image size: 800 x 800 px
- Copy: 50 words or less
- Image size: 600 x 335 px
- Story copy: 10 words or less per slide
- Story image: 1080 x 1920 px